1. STALK. Stalk the different social media accounts of your favorite airline companies. Like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and Instagram. Through these, you'll get the latest updates on their seat sales and promos.
2. BOOKMARK! Create a shortcut link or include the airline companies' websites in your favorites. This will give you an advantage to easily access their websites in no time.
3. COMPARE. When booking for a flight, make sure to compare the prices of the different airline companies.
4. EXPLORE. Explore and study the available options to make the flight cheaper (e.g. baggage allowance, seat selection, etc.)
5. BOOK EARLY. Airline tickets are way more expensive if the travel date is within the week of purchase. Plan your trips so you can book your flights in advance.
Last but not the least, in the Philippines, it pays to know the holidays and celebrations; most airlines have seat sales and promos on these dates.
How about you? What are your secrets in booking cheap domestic and international flights before booking luxury holiday houses? Share it here. :)